Friday, August 13, 2010

Football Fever

Tonight is the first football Friday for many high schools throughout the country. Tomorrow is my fantasy football draft. I offically have football fever. It is amazing how dominant the NFL has become as a brand. NFL games are consistently among the highest rated shows on television. There's even a football economy of chicken wings and pitchers of beer. Despite controversy about agents and players, college football is also growing in popularity.
Right now I'm struggling to decide whether to draft Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, or Maurice Jones-Drew. It doesn't matter, it's football season. It's the most wonderful time of the year. I will have more break down tomorrow, but for now I must run to make sure I am prepared for the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment